Back to staff directory
Teacher - Grade 4
I am very excited to be continuing in the role of Grade 4 teacher this year.
A little more about me…
- I was born and raised in Red Deer.
- I have 2 nephews and 3 nieces. I also have 2 goddaughters. I love spoiling all of them as only an Auntie can.
- I love to read, garden, knit and crochet. I am also a big sci-fi and comic book nerd (and proud of it).
- I grew up dancing and still try to get in the studio every once in a while.
- When I was in Kindergarten I decided that I wanted to be a teacher, and here we are a few (!) years later
I am looking forward to the year ahead! I hope to get to know more of everyone, so stop by anytime!